Friday, January 28, 2011

And Plans Change!

Well, I swore to my husband that we would have a relaxing weekend at home, but I'm already losing that bet.  Unfortunately, it looks like he was right..fortunately, we get to go out to dinner with the Layfields - our favorite couple!  I had planned a delicious menu at home, but to Outback we shall go.  Yay, I'm excited!  I have already planned my meal.  Since I cheated at O'Charley's last night, I need to watch my choices and stay within my points today.  Thank the Lord for the internet and restaurants thoughtfully posting their nutritional information online!  Because I am a chunky chica and WW has changed their program, I get 53 points a day.  Yea, 53!  I have only eaten 13 points today - thanks to the 0 point fruits and veggies.  So I have 40 points to play with.  I will eat:

1 side Caesar salad (9 points)
1/2 regular portion of the Seared Ahi Tuna appetizer (6)
Grilled Atlantic Salmon and Fresh seasonal veggies (14 points)
1/2 loaf bread and some butter (6 points - and I will probably only eat one slice for 2 points instead)

So, maximum # of points for my dinner if I eat all of that is 35! That leaves me 5 points for an evening snack with my hubby!  Yay!  Happy reading and delicious eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment